By attending our events, each attendee signifies their agreement to our stated and purposeful intentions for the events colectively which are:
We have no intentional desire to attack any person, either by word, action or legal action. We do not instigate legal action even if a person with whom we have interacted has lied and been defamatory about us. The statements contained within our website, and within the Participant Release Form are made to define clearly our intentions regarding recording events, so that others cannot say we have not declared our original intentions. If someone does not abide by the terms of the release, we shall take no action. However, if someone attacks us legally or otherwise, we wish to give them, and others who observe the attack, the gift of the Truth of what actually occurred during the interaction. We practice what we preach, in that, all of our actions are taken with an intention of being truthful and loving.
We wish to audio and video record the event itself, and potentially all persons involved in the event (including technicians, sound engineers, video film crews, producers etc) to truthfully present and acknowledge to the potential audience of the event (which may be the entire world) all of the material, and the participants involved in creating the event.
We wish to have an un-edited version of all of the event material available to us to use however we see fit, publicly or privately to provide a truthful presentation of the event itself, and the circumstances surrounding the event. This material will never be sold by us, but will be available free of financial charge or royalties to the public using any technology and any medium. (Creating material of our own that we can use publicly allows us to present a truthful un-edited account of what actually happened.)
We expect all participants in the event, whether in the audience or a part of the organisation of the event, including any interviewers, technicians, sound engineers, video film crews, producers etc, to view and agree to the terms contained within the Participant Release Form that states their acknowledgement of our requirements for the event. If any person attends an event, they, by attending the event, acknowledge their agreement to the terms of the participant release form.
We, and all technicians involved in the event who are associated with us, are willing to sign a release document (as long as it contains the same terms as our Participant Release Form) and agree to the same terms that we have requested all other persons involved in the event to agree to, which is ethical behaviour. In addition, we are willing to extend our agreement to allow any material recorded by others to be used by others in any way they desire, without limitation.
We will provide the material recorded to the public depending on the resources available to us. We do this free of financial charge or royalties, as a gift. However, we cannot guarantee how other people then use that information. Each participant in the event (whether in view of the recording equipment or not) must acknowledge that there is no control over how others will finally use the information, and this is in harmony with the teachings that we teach.
How Events Are Organized
Mary and I sometimes organize seminars, interviews, workshops, groups, and other events ourselves, but we also respond to the invitations of individuals or groups in all locations around the world to speak at different venues. These venues can be private homes, outside, or any type of auditorium.
In order for this to happen in your location, the following occurs:
1. We wait until someone expresses an interest and desire for us to come to your location.
2. We suggest that this person encourages others in their location to watch the introductory videos (or even all videos available) so a group of persons is created through the desire of the original person interested. Since all the material we produce is without copyright, it may be copied as much as possible. Presentations are freely available from the website as well, either as MP3's or as YouTube videos.
3. We suggest that if the group still has a desire for us to come, that a collection is taken up in order to pay for the expected expenses to get to that location. This may not always be needed if we have already received donations from other sources to travel. The group may not want Mary or myself specifically, but may be fine with other couples visiting them who are on the Divine path and well progressed in dealing with their own emotions. The group will need to specify whether they can wait for us to come, or whether they want to ask someone else to come in our place.
4. Once there are enough funds to cover the expenses of the trip, either from prior donations or from the groups collection, the group can let Mary and I, or any other teaching couple nominated, know (via the email address email@example.com), and then arrangements to travel to that location are made. We also make arrangements to video and record the sound for the visit.
5. When we, or any other couple attend the event, a donation box is present for any who attend to donate funds for the presenters' personal living expenses (but it is not a requirement for any attendee to donate, since any presenter who wants to do this kind of teaching will provide all sessions free of charge). All donations are anonymous. Donations generally received go towards covering our expenses.
Interview events are organized differently from the events themselves, and if you wish to be involved in an interview of Jesus and/or Mary, then please examine the following pages of instructions of how to engage an interview. Jesus and Mary are willing to be interviewed by any member of the public or any media organisation as long as these requirements are met.