Overview, Purpose & Requirements
Who Can Interview?
We can arrange for any member of the public, the media, or any person who has listened to our presentations and desires to know more information on any specific subject, to interview Mary or myself collectively or individually. We have some particular requirements before interviews can proceed, and they are listed below.
The photo is of Mary and I being interviewed Geoff Whitehead, who is now a friend, but whom we had only briefly met before the interview began. We have had members of the media stay with us while interviewing, and we have also been interviewed in front of audiences.
Our Purpose Allowing Interviews
From our own perspective, the main reasons for allowing interviews (and our purpose for all events) include:
- To provide a clear, concise, and truthful picture to any person in the world of the teachings of Divine Truth as we present them and personally live them in our own lives
- To provide a clear, concise, and truthful picture to any person in the world of our personality, nature and character, and how we personally arrange our own life
- To correct misunderstandings, misrepresentations, and lies that have been perpetrated regarding Divine Truth, Divine Love, 1st Century Life, Spirit Life and other matters surrounding our personal lives in the 1st century, and in the spirit world in a manner that is direct and understandable to any audience
- To allow individuals, groups, and media representatives to address their questions in an atmosphere of openness and transparency, and then present that material worldwide free of charge to other persons who may have similar questions so that further benefit can be obtained by the effort
- To allow individuals, groups, and media representatives that are sincere and ethical, who are willing to accord us the same respect and consideration that we give to them, to question us about our teachings and personal lives, and then present that material worldwide free of charge to other persons who may have similar questions so that further benefit can be obtained by the mutual effort
Our Intentions For The Interview (and all Events)
Our stated and purposeful intentions for the interview and all events we arrange are:
- We have no intentional desire to attack any person, either by word, action or legal action. We do not instigate legal action even if a person with whom we have interacted has lied and been defamatory about us. The statements contained within our website, and within the Participant Release Form are made to define clearly our intentions regarding recording events, so that others cannot say we have not declared our original intentions. If someone does not abide by the terms of the release, we shall take no action. However, if someone attacks us legally or otherwise, we wish to give them, and others who observe the attack, the gift of the Truth of what actually occurred during the interaction. We practice what we preach, in that, all of our actions are taken with an intention of being truthful and loving.
- We wish to audio and video record the event itself, and potentially all persons involved in the event (including technicians, sound engineers, video film crews, producers etc) to truthfully present and acknowledge to the potential audience of the event (which may be the entire world) all of the material, and the participants involved in creating the event.
- We wish to have an un-edited version of all of the event material available to us to use however we see fit, publicly or privately to provide a truthful presentation of the event itself, and the circumstances surrounding the event. This material will never be sold by us, but will be available free of financial charge or royalties to the public using any technology and any medium. (In the past, we have in good faith allowed many media representatives to interview us and be involved in events, and even to stay with us in our home, only to have their verbal agreements with us reneged upon. Then they have edited the material they gathered in such as way as to manipulate the public and present lies to the public about us, knowing that we have a policy of not legally challenging their unethical behaviour. Creating material of our own allows us to present a truthful un-edited account of what actually happened.)
- We expect all participants in the event, whether in the audience or a part of the organisation of the event, including any interviewers, technicians, sound engineers, video film crews, producers etc, to view and agree to the terms contained within the Participant Release Form that states their acknowledgement of our requirements for the event. If any person attends an event, they, by attending the event, acknowledge their agreement to the terms of the participant release form.
- We, and all technicians involved in the event who are associated with us, are willing to sign a release document (as long as it contains the same terms as our Participant Release Form) and agree to the same terms that we have requested all other persons involved in the event to agree to, which is ethical behaviour. In addition, we are willing to extend our agreement to allow any material recorded by others to be used by others in any way they desire, without limitation.
- We will provide the material recorded to the public depending on the resources available to us. We do this free of financial charge or royalties, as a gift. However, we cannot guarantee how other people then use that information. Each participant in the event (whether in view of the recording equipment or not) must acknowledge that there is no control over how others will finally use the information, and this is in harmony with the teachings that we teach.
Our Requirements Before An Interview Can Proceed
The following requirements must be met before any interview with any person or organisation can proceed:
- Each participant and organisation involved in the interview in any way, including the interviewer, technicians, sound engineers, video film crews, producers whether they are involved before, during or after the interview, has a personal responsibility to download, read, obtain legal advice if necessary, and sign the Participant Release Form and provide a signed copy to us.
- By being present during the interview, or being involved in the interview in any way before, during or after the interview has been conducted, each participant, whether they have signed the Participant Release Form or not, has implied, by being present or involved, that they agree to the terms stated in the Participant Release Form.
- By being present during the interview, or being involved in the interview in any way before, during or after the interview has been conducted, each participant, whether they have signed the Participant Release Form or not, has implied, by being present or involved, that they have agreed to the subsequent use of the material collected during the recording process as described in this website and in the Participant Release Form.