We can arrange for any member of the media of the public to interview Mary or myself collectively or individually. We have some particular requirements before interviews can proceed, and they are listed below.
If you are interested in interviewing Mary or myself, or you are a media outlet or associated with a media outlet, please examine the process below for details of how to proceed. We cannot allow an interview to proceed or continue unless these conditions are met.
By being present at an interview that involves us, each attendee signifies their agreement to our stated and purposeful intentions for the interview colectively which are:
- We have no intentional desire to attack any person, either by word, action or legal action. We do not instigate legal action even if a person with whom we have interacted has lied and been defamatory about us. The statements contained within our website, and within the Participant Release Form are made to define clearly our intentions regarding recording events, so that others cannot say we have not declared our original intentions. If someone does not abide by the terms of the release, we shall take no action. However, if someone attacks us legally or otherwise, we wish to give them, and others who observe the attack, the gift of the Truth of what actually occurred during the interaction. We practice what we preach, in that, all of our actions are taken with an intention of being truthful and loving.
- We wish to audio and video record the event itself, and potentially all persons involved in the event (including technicians, sound engineers, video film crews, producers etc) to truthfully present and acknowledge to the potential audience of the event (which may be the entire world) all of the material, and the participants involved in creating the event.
- We wish to have an un-edited version of all of the event material available to us to use however we see fit, publicly or privately, to provide a truthful presentation of the event itself, and the circumstances surrounding the event. This material will never be sold by us, but will be available free of financial charge or royalties to the public using any technology and any medium. (Creating material of our own that we can use publicly allows us to present a truthful un-edited account of what actually happened.) At times, we do agree to show our own material only after the media outlet has presented their programme.
- We expect all participants in the event, whether in the audience or a part of the organisation of the event, including any interviewers, technicians, sound engineers, video film crews, producers etc, to view and agree to the terms contained within the Participant Release Form that states their acknowledgement of our requirements for the event. If any person attends an event, they, by attending the event, acknowledge their agreement to the terms of the participant release form.
- We, and all technicians involved in the event who are associated with us, are willing to sign a release document (as long as it contains the same terms as our Participant Release Form) and agree to the same terms that we have requested all other persons involved in the event to agree to, which is ethical behaviour. In addition, we are willing to extend our agreement to allow any material recorded by others to be used by others in any way they desire, without limitation.
- We expect all media personnel to treat us with the same respect we treat them. If this does not happen during the interview, the interview will be terminated. We are, however, completely willing to answer any question, personal or otherwise, in a truthful and direct manner.
- We will provide the material recorded to the public depending on the resources available to us. We do this free of financial charge or royalties, as a gift. However, we cannot guarantee how other people then use that information. Each participant in the event (whether in view of the recording equipment or not) must acknowledge that there is no control over how others will finally use the information, and this is in harmony with the teachings that we teach.
A team of volunteers are involved in the organisation of every interview, since there are many persons involved in making the experience flow smoothly, and to get the subsequent recorded information into presentation form.
In order for an interview of Mary or myself to proceed:
- Contact the Divine Truth office (email@example.com) with a request to interview us, giving information about your organisation and the programme you wish to interview us on. Let us know or have; your location, the preferred interview location, your personal contact details including phone number and email address, a picture of yourself, the topics you would like to cover, and any other pertinent details including whether you are affiliated with any kind of media outlet.
- Wait for the Divine Truth office to respond to your email. They may reply with further questions. If we proceed with the interview, and find that what has been presented by the contact person (producer or any other person) is not a truthful account of what eventually transpired, then we shall not allow an interview again with that organisation until the organisation corrects the untruth in a public manner that they presented publicly in the first place.
- Each participant and organisation involved in the interview in any way, including the interviewer, technicians, sound engineers, video film crews, producers whether they are involved before, during or after the interview, have a personal responsibility to download, read, obtain legal advice if necessary, and sign the Participant Release Form.
- We are able to answer any question given to us honestly and directly. Since we shall film and record the entire interview and use that interview material publicly, we recommend that any media outlet wishing to interview us is prepared to present a factual report.
The main reasons for these requirements are that our previous experience with almost all media organisations has been that they were; dishonest with us about their original intentions, unable to agree to an ethical arrangement for the interview, willing to falsify details they know are completely untrue, focus on trying to instigate the public into attacking us, sensationalise the story to obtain more viewers/readers, unwilling to make sure of facts before the publishing or going to air, and willing to lie about us in the report knowing that we shall not take legal action against them.